Robin Blu is Hiring! We are looking for a full time team lead position.
- In this role you will be responsible for day to day front of house operations.
- Time will be split between both locations and you will be responsible for ensuring that things are running smoothly across both stores and staff.
- Ensuring the stores are presentable at all times and part time staff comply with these expectations.
- Motivating the part time employees to provide exceptional customer service
- Manages inventory procedures with accurate execution of receiving, restocking, and reporting inventory discrepancies.
Why You Are Right For This Job:
- You are a person who takes initiative and is a self starter
- You excel under pressure and thrive in a customer service role
- Visual merchandising and display experience is a huge plus
- Management experience is also a plus
- You possess a keen eye for detail
- You have an outgoing and welcoming personality. You enjoy making people feel welcome and cultivating relationships.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing procedures of a growing business
- Detail oriented, punctual and hard-working
- People Management skills are important in this role as you will be expected to give constructive criticism when necessary as well as confront and address issues as they come up.
- 18 years or older
- Must be located within 30 miles of Waynesville, NC
- Passion for customer service and Robin Blu
- Flexibility in your work schedule
- Ability to work 2 Saturdays per month
- Hourly Position - Pay to be discussed during phone interview. If mutual fit, sit down interview to follow
- Fabulous employee discounts on all Robin Blu merchandise
- Approx. 32 hours per week (more during the holiday season)
- Must have open availability on weekends and during holidays
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com